THE RACECHIP AND HOW IT WORKS
No special tools - No technical know-how, its simply plug and play
Performance improvements are achieved by optimizing the engine's electronic control signals. The auxiliary control device (a kind of mini-computer) is placed between the engine controls and sensors, which enables performance upgrades of up to 30% using RaceChip’s tuning software. This engine tuning technology can be used in all modern diesel and turbo-charged petrol engines.
RaceChip Installation Guides
RaceChip GTS Black
|RaceChip GTS Black with App||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|RaceChip GTS with App||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|RaceChip RS with App||DOWNLOAD||DOWNLOAD|
|RaceChip XLR with App||DOWNLOAD|
Please Note: Installation Guides are not vehicle Specific
TIP- Whether chip tuning or accelerator tuning, our products can be reset at any time to return your vehicle to series configuration.
RaceChip Installation Videos
4 Quick Steps to reset your vehicle to stock
As soon as you've completely uninstalled the RaceChip product and all plug connections are connected in the original condition, then the vehicle is in series condition.
- Step 1: Pull the purple slider till it stops.
- Step 2: Remove Unit.
- Step 3: Place service plug in its place.
- Step 4: Close purple slider.
RaceChip XLR throttle tuner installation – installed in a few steps
- Unplug the wire from the throttle at the connector.
- Connect the Brainbox to the connector/adaptor.
- Mount the Brainbox on a smooth surface in the footwell.
- To control XLR: connect the Controller with the Brainbox, or set up the RaceChip app.
- Done! Now – go drive and enjoy!