THE RACECHIP AND HOW IT WORKS
No special tools - No technical know-how, its simply plug and play
- Engine and ancillaries
- Original values from sensors The data collected from the engine by the sensors is sent to the RaceChip.
- RaceChip GTS The RaceChip optimizes the original values in real time and sends them to the ECU.
- Optimized data The optimized data is sent to the ECU (e.g. injection pressure, amount of fuel injected, air flow, etc.)
- Engine Control Unit (ECU) The car’s stock ECU processes the optimized data and sends it to the relevant actuators.
- Re-calculated, optimized values
Plug and Play - install your RaceChip yourself in just a few minutes.
No special tools - No technical know-how
"With all our products, you'll receive vehicle-specific illustrated installation instructions. " You'll also have our technical support at your side.Lost your installation guide? Download your new guide here...
Taking your car for a service? No Problem!
Our products can be reset at any time to return your vehicle to series configurationor see below
4 Quick Steps to reset your vehicle to stock
As soon as you've completely uninstalled the RaceChip product and all plug connections are connected in the original condition, then the vehicle is in series condition.
- Step 1: Pull the purple slider till it stops.
- Step 2: Remove Unit.
- Step 3: Place service plug in its place.
- Step 4: Close purple slider.